MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Rees Date:March 19 2003 5:54am
Subject:access primitives in php
View as plain text
We need to set up some primitives in php for mysql, then repeat for
postgresql, so that we bury most of the differences in the primitives.
I'm pretty sure I can do this myself, but would like to avoid
re-inventing the entire wheel, if possible.

I know I'm asking for a handout here, but my searching skills seem weak
this week. Anyone know of some good tutorial material on the subject?

(I am not interested in arguments about which is better, by the way. The
requirements of the current project specify that we do both.)

--
Joel Rees <joel@stripped>

Thread
access primitives in phpJoel Rees19 Mar
  • Re: access primitives in phpJoel Rees19 Mar