MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Geary Date:March 14 2003 3:16am
Subject:error
View as plain text
Hi
I am a new user of Mysql and have received an error.
I enter my C drive using the MS-DOS prompt. I then access the mysql\bin
directory.
I then type "mysql". which welcomes me to Mysql Monitor.
I then try to create a database called "database01" by typing "mysqladmin
create database01\g" but i get the following error:-
              Error 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'mysqladmin create database01' at line 1.

I would be very grateful if you could get back to me about this as i am
using it for a college project.

Thanks
Patrick Geary
Thread
errorPatrick Geary18 Mar
  • Re: errorPaul DuBois18 Mar
  • Re: errorJoseph Bueno18 Mar
  • Re: errorBrian McCain18 Mar
  • maximum manageable table sizes for performanceMurad Nayal18 Mar