MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Johnson Date:March 16 2003 6:14pm
Subject:INTO LOCAL OUTFILE?
View as plain text
Hello All:
    I am using Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.41, for redhat-linux-gnu (i386)

    I believe that INTO LOCAL OUTFILE is not implemented, but
    all the same, I would like to save a selection set into
    a local output (text) file. Can someone suggest a way to
    use mysqldump to do the same (or any other strategy).

    I've tried using the --tab option but get am getting
    Errcode: 13

    TIA
--
Tim Johnson <tim@stripped>