MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian McCain Date:March 14 2003 7:19pm
Subject:Re: Updat not Updating
View as plain text
If this is really exactly what your code looks like, you've got an
extraneous comma after the Cwww line. But when you're tracking down a bug
like this, you may find it helpful to output the exact query that is being
executed, because often the problem will lie in the variable you're
inserting.

Brian McCain