MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karam Chand Date:March 14 2003 4:02pm
Subject:Re: sql diff for mysql
View as plain text
Hello

If you are on Win platform then there is a tool called
SQLyog at http://www.webyog.com/sqlyog which has a
very powerful Database Synchronization facility.

If I am not wrong then you can find a tutorial on
Synchronizatin with SQLyog at
http://www.phpbuilder.com

Karam

--- Florent Martineau <florent.martineau@stripped>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm searching for a mysql diff tool to update my
> database when changing
> structure and so.
> Does anybody outthere knowing such a tool ?
>
> Thanks
>
> - Florent

> Trouble unsubscribing? Try:

http://webhosting.yahoo.com
Thread
How to implement this query - can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
  • RE: How to implement this query - Sorry about the receipt folksKyle Lange14 Mar
  • sql diff for mysqlFlorent Martineau14 Mar
    • Re: sql diff for mysqlKaram Chand14 Mar
      • Re: sql diff for mysqlPaul DuBois14 Mar
    • Re: sql diff for mysqlTonu Samuel20 Mar
      • Re: sql diff for mysqlFlorent Martineau20 Mar
        • Re: sql diff for mysqlKaram Chand20 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Bruce Feist14 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Roger Baklund14 Mar
    • RE: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
      • RE: How to implement this query - Can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Harald Fuchs15 Mar
Re: sql diff for mysqlHeikki Tuuri20 Mar