List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ron Askew Date:September 16 1999 12:20pm
Subject:Re: MySQL CGI and FrontPage webs
View as plain text
I have been around the block at various MS sites looking for a step by step
on using non-MS cgi.  If there is something on it, I can't find it.  All I
get is that if you make a directory executable, the cgis will run.  They
won't.

I've tried bash .sh and perl .pl.  even with bash and perl in my path, with
suffixes defined to trigger them.  The FP error log indicates error 193.  Is
there some other setting where I have to associate the interpreter for the
scripts?

Please help.