List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ron Askew Date:September 15 1999 4:46pm
Subject:Re: MySQL CGI and FrontPage webs
View as plain text
That's is where I get the idea that FP won't handle non-MS cgi.  The doc
says I have to use the absolute URL for the cgi.
There is nothing  more absolute on my local development box of:
 http://localhost:8080/subweb/cgi-bin/test-cgi.sh

FP tries to put me online because he can't find the URL locally.

There must be more to this story?!?!?