MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wico de Leeuw Date:September 15 1999 4:10pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FE
View as plain text
At 17:19 15-9-99 , pete collins wrote:

Why reivent the wheel?

PhpMyadmin has all you want... www.phpwizard.net

>I just finished a web app written in php and javascript, that is a front
>end to a mysql database.
>I am sure there are lots of other programs out there like this one.
>
>What i would like to know would this be useful as an open source
>project?
>If so perhaps i can persuade my bosses to let me open up my code.
>I cannot just go and do it since i wrote it on their time.
>
>So any feedback would be appreciated that may help me to convince them.
>
>Please note this is a beta and there are alot of issues i still have to
>clean up as well as "look and feel"
>Also this demo is on my workstation so it may perform a little
>sluggishly.
>
>http://204.107.76.50/Admin/
>
>thanks
>
>pete
>

>--
>Pete Collins
>

>--

-	Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
	produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the Universe is winning.

-	Practice makes perfect, but if nobody's perfect, why practice?

Wico de Leeuw "Melt_Down", (wico@stripped)		ICQ - 33093128

(Web) Programmer / System Administrator

Thread
Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEBrian Moon15 Sep
  • RE: Mysql web FEBill Gerrard15 Sep
    • Re: Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
      • Re: Mysql web FEMartin Ramsch16 Sep
    • Re: Mysql web FEpete collins17 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEWico de Leeuw15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep