MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:pete collins Date:September 15 1999 3:56pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FE
View as plain text
Brian Moon wrote:

> this is pretty cool.  push hard for this to go OS.  I would be interested in
> helping out on this.  I would like to see the ability to select different
> databases though.

I will be. That is real easy.

thanks for checking it out.

pete

--
Pete Collins

Thread
Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEBrian Moon15 Sep
  • RE: Mysql web FEBill Gerrard15 Sep
    • Re: Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
      • Re: Mysql web FEMartin Ramsch16 Sep
    • Re: Mysql web FEpete collins17 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEWico de Leeuw15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep