MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:pete collins Date:September 15 1999 3:19pm
Subject:Mysql web FE
View as plain text
I just finished a web app written in php and javascript, that is a front
end to a mysql database.
I am sure there are lots of other programs out there like this one.

What i would like to know would this be useful as an open source
project?
If so perhaps i can persuade my bosses to let me open up my code.
I cannot just go and do it since i wrote it on their time.

So any feedback would be appreciated that may help me to convince them.

Please note this is a beta and there are alot of issues i still have to
clean up as well as "look and feel"
Also this demo is on my workstation so it may perform a little
sluggishly.

http://204.107.76.50/Admin/

thanks

pete

--
Pete Collins

Thread
Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEBrian Moon15 Sep
  • RE: Mysql web FEBill Gerrard15 Sep
    • Re: Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
      • Re: Mysql web FEMartin Ramsch16 Sep
    • Re: Mysql web FEpete collins17 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEWico de Leeuw15 Sep
  • Re: [PHP3] Mysql web FEpete collins15 Sep