MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Hefford Date:January 31 2003 11:46am
Subject:Newbie Q: Booleans??
View as plain text
Have used many databases but am just getting into MySQL and am totally rapt
about it :) I am writing a front end in realBasic that needs to be able to
run on various backends, MySQL being the main one. All of the others have a
boolean type of column. What is the general practice to ┬îmimic¹ a BOOLEAN
field in MySQL? PS: I do not need NULL or date for example, I just need true
or false, yes or no etc...

Regards

David Hefford
Power On Solutions
Web: http://www.poweron.com.au
Email: sales@stripped

Thread
Newbie Q: Booleans??David Hefford31 Jan
  • RE: Newbie Q: Booleans??Fernando Grijalba31 Jan
  • Re: Newbie Q: Booleans??Diana Soares31 Jan
  • Re: Newbie Q: Booleans??Zak Greant31 Jan