MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Inmate 67859432 Date:January 29 2003 7:22am
Subject:RE: just a question.
View as plain text

-----Original Message-----
From: mysql@stripped [mailto:mysql@stripped]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 January 2003 5:11 PM
To: Inmate 67859432

Your message cannot be posted because it appears to be either spam or
simply off topic to our filter. To bypass the filter you must include
one of the following words in your message:

sql,query,queries,smallint

If you just reply to this message, and include the entire text of it in the
reply, your reply will go through. However, you should
first review the text of the message to make sure it has something to do
with MySQL. Just typing the word MySQL once will be sufficient, for example.

You have written the following:

Hello i am writing to ask for assistance with what exactly i need to
purchase/download when creating a web based fantasy game which uses a
datbase to store and read records from. I dont know what else i need so any
help would be apreciated. thanks Jimmy

Thread
RE: just a question.Inmate 6785943229 Jan