MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ricardo T. Saito Date:September 8 1999 10:07pm
Subject:Re: select question
View as plain text
select * from transactions where code like "0000xx%"; ??

It will return everything that starts with 0000xx. Just change the xx with 58, 59,
whatever. :=)
I hope it works.
Ricardo.

-
Ricardo T. Saito (rtsaito@stripped)
UNICAMP - Engenharia de Computacao 94
DGLNet - Departamento de Tecnologia da Informacao
http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~rtsaito