List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Schwartz Date:September 8 1999 5:16pm
Subject:INSERT DELAYED question
View as plain text
I just added DELAYED to some of my inserts and noticed that the processlist
shows

1      Sleep   62
 3      Sleep   212
 4      Sleep   2
 5      Sleep   71
 6      Sleep   45
 7      Sleep   193
 8      Sleep   25
 9      Sleep   16
 10      Sleep   24
 11      Sleep   30
 177         Delayed_insert   112   Waiting on cond   log
 178         Delayed_insert   112   Waiting on cond   event_users
 268     mysql   Query   0      SHOW PROCESSLIST

Yet all other processes are sleeping. Does this mean the delayed inserts are
still waiting even though nothing else is going on?

Thread
INSERT DELAYED questionJeff Schwartz8 Sep
  • Re: INSERT DELAYED questionJules Bean9 Sep
    • Re: INSERT DELAYED questionMichael Widenius9 Sep
  • Re: INSERT DELAYED questionsinisa9 Sep