MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Ragan Date:November 26 2002 5:50pm
Subject:Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
you're gonna get lots of neat high tech answers
to your problem, so here's a low tech answer just
because it's fun.

construct the database in mysql.

copy the access database to a working copy to be
safe.

in the working copy, link to the mysql tables.

open the access table a and copy the data.  open
the mysql table a and paste the data.

: )   the kid in me loves doing that.  copy and
paste is the most powerful concept in windows.
the only reason that i don't use it in corereader
is that it would permanently tie corereader into
ms. windows.

--
        John Ragan
        john@stripped

Thread
Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?FlashGuy26 Nov
    • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Iikka Meriläinen26 Nov
  • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Jim Esten26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Chris Knipe26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?John Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Listen Hinz26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Bryant Hester26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Ed Reed26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov