MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Burbidge Date:November 26 2002 5:28pm
Subject:Mac OS X installation problem...
View as plain text
I installed the MySQL (mysql-3.23.51) package from VersionTracker.com on my
Titanium PowerBook running Mac OS X 10.2. Whenever I execute any mysql
command I get the following error:

dyld: ./mysql Undefined symbols:
./mysql undefined reference to _BC expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
./mysql undefined reference to _PC expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
./mysql undefined reference to _UP expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
Trace/BPT trap

Does anyone know how I might solve this problem?

Thanks,
Michael-

Thread
Mac OS X installation problem...Michael Burbidge26 Nov
  • Re: Mac OS X installation problem...Peter Abilla26 Nov