MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Reed Date:November 26 2002 5:25pm
Subject:Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
I used MyAccess to convert my 40mb .mdb file into MySQL and it works
great. You can find it and a whole bunch of other conversion tools on
the MySQL site in Downloads/Other. Here's the link,
http://www.mysql.com/downloads/os-win32.html

Good Luck

>>> "Steve Jackson" <stephen.jackson@stripped> 11/26/02 6:37:45
AM >>>
Is it possible to export data from MS Access into MySQL?
If so how?
I have a huge amount of data that will take weeks to input and I've
convinced my boss to use MySQL rather than any other DB because of
it's
compatibility with PHP. However I (probably hastily) *assumed* that
there would be a way to export the data.
Any ideas?

Steve Jackson
Web Developer
Viola Systems Ltd.
http://www.violasystems.com
stephen.jackson@stripped
Mobile +358 50 343 5159

Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?FlashGuy26 Nov
    • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Iikka Meriläinen26 Nov
  • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Jim Esten26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Chris Knipe26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?John Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Listen Hinz26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Bryant Hester26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Ed Reed26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov