MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Ragan Date:November 26 2002 5:20pm
Subject:Re: hello to new guy
View as plain text
there may be some willing to help, but having
trouble understanding.

i don't know about anybody else, but i've been
following this since his first posting, and my
simple mind is having trouble identifying his
problem.  is it technical, organizational, or
sociological?

mysql

> From: Norm Lamoureux <normy1232@stripped>
>

> > ...700 individual web pages that EXCITE does a search for...
>
> Are these web pages actual individual files, or are they simply information in a
> database someplace that needs to get displayed?
>

> > I don't know whether my server has these programs, I can check.
>
> I would doubt that the server is going to have any of your DOS software installed.
> I'd be willing to bet money that you are going to have to port this data yourself. Since
> you aren't funded, you may want to just take a brute force aproach. That is, maintain a
> list of all the information
yourself. Say on your home computer. Then, update the web pages by hand as needed.

--
        John Ragan
        john@stripped

Thread
hel to new guyNorm Lamoureux25 Nov
  • Re: hel to new guyRodney Broom25 Nov
  • Re: hel to new guyRodney Broom25 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom26 Nov
    • Re: hello to new guyJohn Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyJohn Ragan26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyAmer Neely27 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom27 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux27 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom27 Nov