MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Norm Lamoureux Date:November 26 2002 4:03pm
Subject:Re: hello to new guy
View as plain text
Hi,

Sounds like I am confusing everyone...
I only have one database with over 800 records
The data on the website is the result of my database.
I wish to search on words in each record.
I might be able to export each record as a CSV file?

Clear as mud (I think)

Thanks again,

Norm

Rodney Broom wrote:

> From: Norm Lamoureux <normy1232@stripped>
>
> > In the DOS database... each organization is seperate...
> > ...exported all data as a text file
> > ...individual web pages for each one.
>
> "Individual web pages for each one", does this refer to items like:
>
>   http://www.informsarnialambton.org/listing/36.HTM
>
> > I would like to have only one database...
>
> So the question is how to combine your databases?
>
> ---
> Rodney Broom
> President, R.Broom Consulting
> http://www.rbroom.com/
>
> sql

- Visit me - http://www2.ebtech.net/~nlamoure/index.htm
- Information Sarnia Lambton - http://www.informsarnialambton.org
- Sarnia Computer Users' Group - http://www.sarnia.com/scug
- Lawrence House Centre for the Arts - http://www.lawrencehouse.ca
- Good computer website - http://www.techtv.com

             "Looking for Star Wars and View Masters ! "
                   Also any U.S. state quarters.
Thread
hel to new guyNorm Lamoureux25 Nov
  • Re: hel to new guyRodney Broom25 Nov
  • Re: hel to new guyRodney Broom25 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom26 Nov
    • Re: hello to new guyJohn Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux26 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyJohn Ragan26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom26 Nov
Re: hello to new guyAmer Neely27 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom27 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyNorm Lamoureux27 Nov
  • Re: hello to new guyRodney Broom27 Nov