MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Bradwell Date:November 26 2002 3:10pm
Subject:RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
A quick way. If you don't have phpMyAdmin running set it up. It has a great
import feature. Just dump the access table to a delimited text file. Then go
to phpMyAdmin, from the main page - create a new database, or select an
existing one. from there scroll down to create a table, enter the table name
and amount of fields. Enter all field names and types. Save it, then scroll
down to "Insert data from a textfile into a table" and follow the
instructions. Its a piece of cake from there.

Steve Bradwell
MIS Department.

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day. If
you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."