MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Jackson Date:November 26 2002 3:05pm
Subject:RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
Cheers.
Sorted very quickly using MySQL front. Good thing is I can use that to
get the SQL and then cut and paste it to any DB I like which is PDG!

Steve Jackson
Web Developer
Viola Systems Ltd.
http://www.violasystems.com
stephen.jackson@stripped
Mobile +358 50 343 5159

Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?FlashGuy26 Nov
    • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Iikka Meriläinen26 Nov
  • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Jim Esten26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Chris Knipe26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?John Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Listen Hinz26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Bryant Hester26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Ed Reed26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov