MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:FlashGuy Date:November 26 2002 2:42pm
Subject:Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
Download MySQL-Font v2.5

This is what I used when I switched from Access to MySQL.

Once installed just load MySQL-Front and click on "Im-/Export" on the toolbar. Select ODBC
Import.

Viola!

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:37:45 +0200, Steve Jackson wrote:

> Is it possible to export data from MS Access into MySQL?
> If so how?
> I have a huge amount of data that will take weeks to input and I've
> convinced my boss to use MySQL rather than any other DB because of it's
> compatibility with PHP. However I (probably hastily) *assumed* that
> there would be a way to export the data.
> Any ideas?
>
> Steve Jackson
> Web Developer
> Viola Systems Ltd.
> http://www.violasystems.com
> stephen.jackson@stripped
> Mobile +358 50 343 5159

Colonel Nathan R. Jessop
Commanding Officer
Marine Ground Forces
Guatanamo Bay, Cuba

Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?FlashGuy26 Nov
    • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Jackson26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Iikka Meriläinen26 Nov
  • RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Jim Esten26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Chris Knipe26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?John Ragan26 Nov
  • Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Listen Hinz26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Bryant Hester26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov
Re: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Ed Reed26 Nov
RE: Is it possible to export data from access to MySQL?Steve Bradwell26 Nov