MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elaine Kwek Date:November 1 2002 2:27am
Subject:password function
View as plain text
i hope someone can help me in my problem. I have use the password function
in mysql to encrypt a string. Then when i try to get the encrypted password
using php and compare with the password that user enter. although the user
provide the correct password, but then the comparetion still fail. So, wat
should i do to decrypt the password from mysql?

Elaine Kwek
"To handle yourself, use your head"
"To handle others, use your heart"
---