MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Berrill Date:September 6 1999 11:01am
Subject:Error2002 Can't connect to local MySQl Server (2)
View as plain text
G'day

I am someone who has always had the software on my databse
already configured.  When attempting to login to mysql using
telnet I get the following response to my attempted login:

Error2002 Can't connect to local MySQl Server (2)

Does this indicate that the databse has not actually been installed.

Any help for the inexperienced greatly appreciated.

Alex

Thread
Error2002 Can't connect to local MySQl Server (2)Alex Berrill6 Sep
  • Error2002 Can't connect to local MySQl Server (2)Jani Tolonen7 Sep