MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Weeks Date:September 5 1999 7:21pm
Subject:PHP, mySQL and HTML forms
View as plain text
Hi all!

I've been trying to use forms in html to add text to a database using
the html textarea flag.  I can get the data into the database with PHP3,
but here's the problem. When I try and query that information, all of
the carraige returns are missing and I get one long string.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott Weeks
kael@stripped

Thread
PHP, mySQL and HTML formsScott Weeks5 Sep
  • my_sigwait causing compile problems on BSD/Os 4.0.1System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem6 Sep
    • my_sigwait causing compile problems on BSD/Os 4.0.1Jani Tolonen7 Sep
      • Re: my_sigwait causing compile problems on BSD/Os 4.0.1System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem7 Sep
        • Re: my_sigwait causing compile problems on BSD/Os 4.0.1Michael Widenius8 Sep
      • Re: my_sigwait causing compile problems on BSD/Os 4.0.1Vivek Khera7 Sep
Re:PHP, mySQL and HTML formsStig-Ørjan Smelror5 Sep
Re: PHP, mySQL and HTML formsMagnus Hammar6 Sep