MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tamas TEVESZ Date:September 5 1999 5:39pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Importing to Web Pages
View as plain text

probably www.php.net is what you're looking for

--
[-]

Thread
MySQL Importing to Web PagesSimon Hyde5 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Importing to Web PagesTamas TEVESZ5 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Importing to Web Pagessinisa6 Sep
    • Question about indexing, etc...Fraser MacKenzie6 Sep
      • Re: Question about indexing, etc...Fraser MacKenzie6 Sep
      • Re: Question about indexing, etc...sinisa6 Sep
      • Re: Question about indexing, etc...Joshua Chamas7 Sep
        • Re: Question about indexing, etc...Fraser MacKenzie7 Sep