MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Simon Hyde Date:September 5 1999 5:28pm
Subject:MySQL Importing to Web Pages
View as plain text
Hi,

Was wondering if anybody could help me to complete the above.

I have several MySql databases and would like to pull information from them
into my website pages, I am not sure how this is done, I think it is some
kind of simple cgi scripting but I am not sure.

Thanks,

Simon Hyde

Thread
MySQL Importing to Web PagesSimon Hyde5 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Importing to Web PagesTamas TEVESZ5 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Importing to Web Pagessinisa6 Sep
    • Question about indexing, etc...Fraser MacKenzie6 Sep
      • Re: Question about indexing, etc...Fraser MacKenzie6 Sep
      • Re: Question about indexing, etc...sinisa6 Sep
      • Re: Question about indexing, etc...Joshua Chamas7 Sep
        • Re: Question about indexing, etc...Fraser MacKenzie7 Sep