List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:wang tianyi Date:October 18 2002 6:23am
Subject:RE: about use Dev-cpp and C++
View as plain text
what's nested SQL?
can you tell me more about it?
if i want to use STL and DEv-CPP , do you know how to do it ?
thanks.

> Look for MyC on mysql.com - if you can't find it, email me directly.
> The most recent version supports nested SQL, too.  The
> Escapade server-side programming language is built on top of MyC. --
> Ed Carp, N7EKG          http://www.pobox.com/~erc
> 214/986-5870 Licensed Texas Peace Officer
> Computer Crime Investigation Consultant
>
> Director, Software Development
> Escapade Server-Side Scripting Engine Development Team
> Pensacola - Dallas - London - Dresden
> http://www.squishedmosquito.com
>
> "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed--
> and thus clamorous to be led to safety-- by menacing it with an endless
> series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
> -- H. L. Mencken

Thread
about use Dev-cpp and C++wang tianyi14 Oct
  • Re: about use Dev-cpp and C++Insanely Great14 Oct
  • Re: about use Dev-cpp and C++Michael T. Babcock16 Oct
    • RE: about use Dev-cpp and C++Ed Carp16 Oct
      • RE: about use Dev-cpp and C++wang tianyi18 Oct
        • RE: about use Dev-cpp and C++Ed Carp18 Oct