MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lars Andersson Date:October 16 2002 5:59pm
Subject:Re: load problems on mysql 3.23.52 with and without Max
View as plain text
I had the same problem with 4.0.4, I downgraded to 3.23.52 because I
thought it was something with the unstable version. Is 4.0.4 also built
against the same static glibc?

regards
/Lars

>This problem is due to the glibc used by mysql AB for building binary ...
>
>Have a look to mysql 3.23.53 change log :
><<
>We've hopefully fixed the problem with spurious load spikes on Linux
> > >    systems when accessing the Database via TCP/IP. This was caused by
>the
> > >    static glibc files we used to link against and should now be resolved
> >>

>But 3.23.53 have other problems, so if you want to upgrade, wait some hours
>for 3.23.53a binary ...
>
>David

Thread
highly recomended MySQL versionusha16 Oct
  • re: highly recomended MySQL versionEgor Egorov16 Oct
    • load problems on mysql 3.23.52 with and without MaxLars Andersson16 Oct
      • Re: load problems on mysql 3.23.52 with and without MaxLars Andersson16 Oct
        • Re: load problems on mysql 3.23.52 with and without MaxDavid BORDAS16 Oct
Re: load problems on mysql 3.23.52 with and without MaxLars Andersson16 Oct