MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stan P. van de Burgt Date:September 3 1999 2:17pm
Subject:Re: INSERT NOW() bug?
View as plain text
Hi Monty,

At 13:45 3-9-99 +0300, you wrote:
>I can't reproduce this with MySQL 3.23.3 or 3.22.26
>(Sorry, but that are my versions :( )
>
>I will be away for the weekend, so I would appreciate if you could try
>to debug this with gdb?  This could be a gcc bug !

Sorry Monty, we have the binary from cobaltnet running, so it's not
possible to gdb it.

We tried to compile a newer version on the Cube, but that binary dumped
core on start, probably due to a library problem. In the next week we'll
try to recompile with newer versions of the libary and gcc.

- Stan

--
Stan P. van de Burgt    stan@stripped (PGP 0x853296C5)
DMO, P.O. box 1248, 3500 BE, Utrecht, the Netherlands

Thread
INSERT NOW() bug?Stan van de Burgt3 Sep
  • Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Stan P. van de Burgt3 Sep
  • INSERT NOW() bug?Michael Widenius3 Sep
  • Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Harry Brueckner5 Sep
Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Stan P. van de Burgt3 Sep
  • Re: INSERT NOW() bug?Michael Widenius7 Sep