List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Z. Ayers Date:September 3 1999 1:08pm
Subject:Re: Mysql 3-22.25-1 crashes on restart
View as plain text
Thanks for the suggestions about upgrading libc or recompiling with
egcs.  I recompiled with gcc because the RPM broke and I suspected
something flaky about egcs!   I *really* think this is a bug in mysql,
here's what we did to make it go away.

mikec writes:
 > Eric,
 >
 > I think I found the MySQL problem. I had an entry in the hosts database for
 > a database called 'TestPlan' and when I removed it the mysqld stopped dumping
 > core.

(there was no database named TestPlan)

-Eric.
Thread
Mysql 3-22.25-1 crashes on restartEric Z. Ayers2 Sep
  • Mysql 3-22.25-1 crashes on restartJani Tolonen2 Sep
  • Re: Mysql 3-22.25-1 crashes on restartsinisa2 Sep
  • Re: [BUG] CONCAT_WS + GROUP BY display problemMichael Widenius17 May
Re: Mysql 3-22.25-1 crashes on restartEric Z. Ayers3 Sep
  • Re: Mysql 3-22.25-1 crashes on restartMichael Widenius7 Sep