MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Zimmerman Date:October 12 2002 2:41am
Subject:High load with "cleaning up" status
View as plain text
Recently our DB, which is running MySQL 3.23.52, started experiencing
intermittant load spikes, of the magnitude of 200+ load averages. Normally,
our high spike is about 0.90 load. When this starts happening, we notice a
lot of processes "cleaning up" within the database. Can someone clue me in
as to what cleaning up means, and what the possible cause of this is?

Thanks,

Mike Zimmerman

Thread
High load with "cleaning up" statusMike Zimmerman12 Oct
  • re: High load with "cleaning up" statusEgor Egorov14 Oct
    • re: High load with "cleaning up" statusMike Zimmerman14 Oct
      • re: re: High load with "cleaning up" statusEgor Egorov16 Oct