MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Perumal Date:October 11 2002 5:23am
Subject:I could't find my.cnf
View as plain text
Dear sir/madam,

       Please anybody could give me an idea for the below:

    I installed mysql-max5.1.tar on linux machine but I could  not find
a file  my.cnf over  installation directory to set my.cnf  to the
mysqld file.

Regards,
Perumal.

Thread
I could't find my.cnfPerumal11 Oct
  • re: I could't find my.cnfEgor Egorov11 Oct
RE: I could't find my.cnfSimon Green11 Oct
  • Re: I could't find my.cnfPerumal11 Oct
    • re: Re: I could't find my.cnfEgor Egorov11 Oct
  • Re: I could't find my.cnfgerald_clark11 Oct
  • How to start Mysql-max to create tablesPerumal12 Oct
    • re: How to start Mysql-max to create tablesEgor Egorov12 Oct