MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alok Dhir Date:September 1 1999 2:15pm
Subject:RE: Protocol, aka Courtesy
View as plain text
I wholeheartedly agree with Chris on this issue.

Thread
Protocol, aka Courtesycshepard31 Aug
  • Protocol, aka CourtesyJani Tolonen31 Aug
  • Re: Protocol, aka CourtesyGreg Donald31 Aug
  • Protocol, aka Courtesysinisa31 Aug
  • Re: Protocol, aka CourtesyBlain Nelson1 Sep
RE: Protocol, aka CourtesyAlok Dhir1 Sep