List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Valentine Date:September 11 2002 4:01am
Subject:MySQL and Kylix 2 problem
View as plain text
I am using Kylix 2 Pro on Caldera 3.1.1 with MySQL 3.23.33-9 and getting
SIGSEGV faults.

I looked on Borland site 6 months ago and found reference that version
3.32 will not work and they tested on 3.22 which works well.

I have looked on MySQL today and find that the latest is 3.23.5x., leads
me to believe that the Borland reference is a type error and they meant
to say 3.23 not 3.32.

Seams I have the choice of downgrading to MySQL 3.22 or upgrading to
Kylix 3 hoping that the MySQL problem is fixed and our code will work
with version 3.

I am looking for any suggestions and/or comments.

Thanks in advance.

Ed Valentine

--
Ed Valentine
President,

Thread
MySQL and Kylix 2 problemEd Valentine11 Sep