MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul D. Smith Date:August 31 1999 7:09pm
Subject:Re: Finding GNU Make??
View as plain text
%% Milimo Majele <munyatim@stripped> writes:

  mm> I am working on installing mysql-3.22.22 on HP-UX 10.20. I was using
  mm> make to install but gmake was suggested.
  mm> Does anywone know where I get download gmake from?

The canonical place for all GNU software is ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/.

GNU make is in:

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/make/

You can also look here to eventually find a copy of the online manual
and many, many mirrors that may be closer to you:

  http://www.gnu.org/

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@stripped>         Network Management Development
Finding GNU Make??Milimo Majele31 Aug
  • Re: Finding GNU Make??(Paul D. Smith)31 Aug