MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Han Date:August 31 1999 5:19pm
Subject:Re: multi-servers on one linux box
View as plain text
If I configure two mysql servers all with the default values. I have to
specify --port and --sock with safe_mysqld. (I did this on another machine)
So I inherit the start script (with specified --port and --sock) even I now
configure the two servers differently.

Rick

"Ricardo T. Saito" wrote:

> Hi,
> Can you use --socket, and --port with safe_mysqld ??
> Ricardo.
>
> -
> Ricardo T. Saito (rtsaito@stripped)
> UNICAMP - Engenharia de Computacao 94
> DGLNet - Departamento de Tecnologia da Informacao
> http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~rtsaito

Thread
multi-servers on one linux boxRick Han31 Aug
  • Re: multi-servers on one linux boxEd Carp31 Aug
    • Re: multi-servers on one linux boxRick Han31 Aug
  • Re: multi-servers on one linux boxRicardo T. Saito31 Aug
  • Re: multi-servers on one linux boxRick Han31 Aug
  • multi-servers on one linux boxJani Tolonen31 Aug
  • multi-servers on one linux boxMichael Widenius1 Sep