MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Ellerbrock Date:August 31 1999 3:27pm
Subject:Permissions for temporary tables - feature request?
View as plain text
I want to restrict access to a database for read only access via ODBC. This works just
great with 3.23.2 alpha. The only problem is that I need to create a temporary table for
some of my queries. This fails with an access denied message. To get around this, I need
to allow create and drop access on the database which blows the security. Are there plans
to add a "Create Temp" access attribute?

--
Richard Ellerbrock
richarde@stripped

Thread
Permissions for temporary tables - feature request?Richard Ellerbrock31 Aug
  • Re: Permissions for temporary tables - feature request?James Manning31 Aug
  • Permissions for temporary tables - feature request?Michael Widenius31 Aug