MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Coleman Date:August 28 2002 5:40am
Subject:MS Access and mySQL
View as plain text
Hi.

I have a situation where a church I am doing some volunteer work for
has a MS Access (office 97) database running on NT.  They are (woohoo)
upgrading to a QUBE (linux box) for a server which has mySQL installed
(and I can upgrade it etc..)

My job therefore is to

a) port MS Access data and queries to mySQL database

b) use the MS Access forms to access the data and queries through ODBC.

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, either to
where the searchable discussion archives are, OR even better, someone
who has gone through this before?

Cheers
Jon

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!
Thread
MS Access and mySQLJonathan Coleman28 Aug
  • RE: MS Access and mySQLBryant Hester28 Aug
    • RE: MS Access and mySQLNicholas Stuart28 Aug
      • RE: MS Access and mySQLRoger Davis28 Aug
        • RE: MS Access and mySQLNicholas Stuart28 Aug
        • Re: MS Access and mySQLGelu Gogancea28 Aug
  • mysql password ( )Mark Stringham28 Aug
    • Re: mysql password ( )Leonardo Javier BelĂ©n28 Aug
    • Re: mysql password ( )Daniel Kiss29 Aug
  • Re: mysql password ( )Randy Johnson29 Aug
Re: MS Access and mySQLNicholas Stuart28 Aug
  • RE: MS Access and mySQLMary Stickney28 Aug
    • Re: MS Access and mySQLMark Matthews28 Aug
      • RE: MS Access and mySQLMary Stickney28 Aug
        • Re: RE: MS Access and mySQLEgor Egorov29 Aug
Re: MS Access and mySQLArthur Fuller28 Aug
  • Re: MS Access and mySQLNicholas Stuart29 Aug
Re: mysql password ( )Daniel Kiss29 Aug