MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Crippen Date:August 23 2002 2:57pm
Subject:SUPER privileges for replication
View as plain text
Hi all,
    I've just set up mysql 4.0.2 on an NT machine and was trying to
replicate my database from 4.0.1 on linux for development purposes.  When I
do the load data from master i get this error:

Access denied:  account must have SUPER privileges.

I've granted a user with SUPER but still the same thing.  What can I do to
get the replication working?

Thanks

Jim
Thread
SUPER privileges for replicationJim Crippen23 Aug
  • Re: SUPER privileges for replicationMiguel Angel Sol√≥rzano23 Aug
RE: SUPER privileges for replicationJim Crippen23 Aug
  • RE: SUPER privileges for replicationMiguel Angel Sol√≥rzano23 Aug