MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mary Stickney Date:August 23 2002 2:28pm
Subject:RE: Simple INNER JOIN problem
View as plain text
the syntax between mysql and access are different

sample inner join

FROM admincoverage_writingagents
INNER JOIN AdminCoverage ON
admincoverage_writingagents.CoverageID=AdminCoverage.CoverageID AND
admincoverage_writingagents.CoverageIDSbc=AdminCoverage.CoverageIDSbc
LEFT JOIN AdminProducer ON
AdminProducer.ProducerID=admincoverage_writingagents.WritingAgentID
LEFT JOIN AdminProduct ON AdminCoverage.ProductID=AdminProduct.ProductID