MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aron Pilhofer Date:August 19 2002 8:48pm
Subject:RE: mysql comes with linux ?
View as plain text
I don't know if it is installed by default or not (in most distros it is
not), but checking is easy enough: When you get to the point of selecting
packages, click on the "choose individual packages" button or radio box
(it's been a while since I have done a RH installation) and select MySQL and
related packages you want.

As for configuration tips, maybe this makes me a Linux weenie, but I just
think Webmin is the bee's knees. Makes MySQL configuration sooooo simple.

Good luck!

Manual availabilityFrank Shute17 Aug
  • Re: Manual availabilityDonna Robinson17 Aug
  • Re: Manual availabilityThomas Spahni19 Aug
    • Re: Manual availabilityFrank Shute19 Aug
      • mysql comes with linux ?john greene20 Aug
        • RE: mysql comes with linux ?Aron Pilhofer20 Aug
      • Re: Manual availabilityThomas Spahni20 Aug
  • Connecting to another machine with myCCFred Tsang29 Aug
    • Re: Connecting to another machine with myCCAlexander Burbello29 Aug
      • RE: Connecting to another machine with myCCFred Tsang30 Aug
RE: mysql comes with linux ?Walt Weaver20 Aug
  • RE: mysql comes with linux ?Roger Davis20 Aug
    • RE: mysql comes with linux ?John Gruber20 Aug
  • RE: mysql comes with linux ?Aron Pilhofer20 Aug
RE: mysql comes with linux ?Jacob Devore20 Aug