List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frank Shute Date:August 16 2002 8:21pm
Subject:Manual availability
View as plain text
I'm using 3.23.51 and I wondered if the manual was available as
separate pages of html in a tarball.

The manual as shipped is a single page and as this machine's dog slow
and takes an age to jump from one part of the manual to another,
I thought separate pages might improve matters.

I can only find the manual for 4.0 at mysql.com in the format I
desire.

--

 Frank

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
   Boroughbridge.
     ---------
PGP keyID: 0xC0B341A3
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Thread
Manual availabilityFrank Shute17 Aug
  • Re: Manual availabilityDonna Robinson17 Aug
  • Re: Manual availabilityThomas Spahni19 Aug
    • Re: Manual availabilityFrank Shute19 Aug
      • mysql comes with linux ?john greene20 Aug
        • RE: mysql comes with linux ?Aron Pilhofer20 Aug
      • Re: Manual availabilityThomas Spahni20 Aug
  • Connecting to another machine with myCCFred Tsang29 Aug
    • Re: Connecting to another machine with myCCAlexander Burbello29 Aug
      • RE: Connecting to another machine with myCCFred Tsang30 Aug
RE: mysql comes with linux ?Walt Weaver20 Aug
  • RE: mysql comes with linux ?Roger Davis20 Aug
    • RE: mysql comes with linux ?John Gruber20 Aug
  • RE: mysql comes with linux ?Aron Pilhofer20 Aug
RE: mysql comes with linux ?Jacob Devore20 Aug