MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Moon Date:August 16 2002 4:43pm
Subject:Re: Query slowing down, need advice
View as plain text
No, it should be and is scanning through the 500,000+ rows that meet the key
of (approved, datestamp).  The table has 1M+ in it. My question is, how can
it be faster?  Can it not be faster?  Is MySQL on my size server just not
going to handle scanning 500K rows?  That seems like a low number to have
problems with.  The query is not just slow, it does not return.

Brian.