List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stanley.G.Martin Date:August 16 2002 2:50pm
Subject:RE: Migrating Oracle To MySQL
View as plain text
Try the script oracledump.pl at this link.  I used it to export my
Oracle data to Mysql and it worked great.  Some variables to modify at
the top of the script, but that's it.

http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/mysql/Downloads/Contrib/oracledump

Stanley G. Martin
Sprint - ISS Enterprise App/Decision Support Services
913.315.4576
913.226.3090  PCS
Stanley.G.Martin@stripped