MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ray da Costa Date:August 16 2002 12:17pm
Subject:RES: Mysql database permissions questions
View as plain text
Expensive colleagues, all good!  I am here in the Brazil!  I need an aid to
have access the MySql saw net local!  Or either, I have the MySql in a
machine and want to share the bank with my fellow workers, Has that to be he
saw MyOdbc?  Command of line?  I am making in Java and using the JDBC.

Ass.:  RaydaCosta