MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Frischknecht Date:August 14 2002 7:56pm
Subject:Re: About transferring database
View as plain text
Hasan,

The only way I was able to do this was by creating a database in MySQL with
the tables set up the same way as those in Access, exporting each table in
Access to a separate CSV file, and then using "LOAD DATA INFILE ..." to
import the data from the CSV files into the tables.  Good luck.

David A. Frischknecht
http://fishnetonline.tripod.com