List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benjamin Pflugmann Date:July 29 2002 6:18pm
Subject:Re: Re[4]: TRUNCATE TABLE
View as plain text
Hello Andrew.

My apologies. I somehow completely mixed up my answer. This answer was
intended to a posting which asked why indexes are not copied on CREATE
... SELECT. Don't know how I managed to fit this answer onto your
posting without noticing. Day dreaming or something. :-(

Greetings,

	Benjamin.

--
benjamin-mysql@stripped
Thread
    • Re[2]: TRUNCATE TABLEAndrew Sitnikov26 Jul
      • Re: Re[2]: TRUNCATE TABLEBenjamin Pflugmann26 Jul
        • Re[4]: TRUNCATE TABLEAndrew Sitnikov28 Jul
          • Re: Re[4]: TRUNCATE TABLEBenjamin Pflugmann29 Jul