MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Glendon Solsberry Date:July 5 2002 2:51pm
Subject:MIN/MAX Date Field
View as plain text
Is there a way to select some data from a table where the date field is
the MIN() of that date column?  Aka, if I have 100 rows of data, and the
MIN() date is 1/1/2000, then I want to select the data that is from
1/1/2000.  Can this be done without doing a multi-table join, or is that
the only way to handle this???

Mysql, table

-------------------------

Glendon Solsberry
Internet Programmer
Tricon Global Restaurants
tel. (502) 874-6736
fax (502) 874-8818

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify the
sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.
Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.
Thread
MIN/MAX Date FieldGlendon Solsberry5 Jul
  • RE: MIN/MAX Date FieldAlain Fontaine5 Jul
  • Re: MIN/MAX Date FieldRichard Davis5 Jul
RE: MIN/MAX Date FieldGlendon Solsberry5 Jul