MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hytham Shehab Date:July 2 2002 8:52pm
Subject:innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?
View as plain text
hi guys,
    i use mysql 3.23.44-max-nt server, i edit c:\windows\my.ini and
c:\my.cnf and c:\mysql\data\my.cnf to include the manadatorey line to be :
innodb_data_file_path=c:/mysql/data/ibdata:300M
then, when i restart the server and start the client, i type:
show variables like "have_%";
-------------------
variable_name      |   value
-------------------
have_bdb            |  yes
have_innodb        | disabled
have_openssl       | no
-------------------

why the innodb is disabled ?

thanks in advance
sql
--
Hytham Shehab

---

innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Hytham Shehab2 Jul
  • Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Paul DuBois2 Jul
  • Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Hytham Shehab3 Jul
Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Heikki Tuuri3 Jul
Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Hytham Shehab3 Jul
Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Hytham Shehab3 Jul
  • Slow Query: matching criteria AND ordering by primary keyTac3 Jul
    • Re: Slow Query: matching criteria AND ordering by primary keyPaul DuBois3 Jul
Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Heikki Tuuri3 Jul
RE: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Bert VdB3 Jul
Re: innodb is disabled, how can i make it yes?Hytham Shehab3 Jul